Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday

It was a great sunday yesterday, celebrating the Easter, and celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I woke up as early as 8am in the morning, getting excited to go church, but I'm still late for the 10am service. Had breakfast with brother and siew yeng, which i don't normally do in KL. Late to church, and got grumpy a bit before service. But, once arrived, i told myself not to focus on the morning grumpy but to focus on God, celebration of Easter.

The service was great, the play was fantastic... although half of the time i didn't get what narrator was saying, oh the sermon was sooooo GOOD. received a lot, laughed a lot and enjoyed a lot. So blessed!

After service, we went to One Utama for lunch. Had thai food, which i didn't really enjoyed cause i can't take spicy food. After food, we went stroll around in CD shop, then to electronic shops, gift shops, computer shop then decided to go back home. While walking towards the Old Wing of the shopping complex, suddenly bro said, need to get notepad. So, we walked to MPH, and on the way bought ice cream from baskin robbin. Walked there, and then back again to Old Wing, then realised..... I lost my wallet!!!

In shocked, we walked back towards the New Wing, to report to the security guard at Information Counter. While walking, I kept praying. Pray and pray and Pray. Bumped to old friends at the information counter, I then made a report while bro talked to friends. The lady at the information counter was nice, gave me the number of the banks and called to cancel off my ATM cards. While calling, since all the banks using hotline operator, I told yeng, I get to buy new wallet! haha. After everything was settled, we talked a while with friends and then walked back to the parking lot. Without thinking of how foolish I was, and without brother lecturing me, we just wondered how that thief can get the wallet out of my pouch bag. Stil praying, while heading to the carpark, i was singing "Lord I lift Your name on high", jumping in between yeng and bro. When we almost reached the car park, the security guard called and said "we've found your wallet!". I was like.... shouted "PRAISE THE LORD". I jump and sing, rejoice for His faithfulness. So happy! you say it's by coincidence but i say, it's God. Thou all the cash was taken including the folded of 100 dollar note and 1 dollar note, I still give thanks, singing "Lord I lift Your name on high!!!". To God be all Glory!

The security guard said, someone found it in the CD shop, so, be careful when you stroll around in shopping malls. And yeah, Remember God in everything you do and He will give you success!!

God Bless you, have a blessed week ahead!

No comments: