Monday, June 18, 2007

Now and then

Exam's finally over and suddenly, you don' t know what to do the moment you wake up. For the past 2 months, the moment I woke up, I hurriedly had my breakfast and bury myself with books, notes and papers. And now, the moment i wake up, it make me think a while, what day is it today, and what plan do i have today.

During the revision period, it seemed like there are lots of new movie showing in the cinema that I've missed out, the shopping and as well as the normal stuff that i usually do, hang out, window shopping, visit the night market and so on. And there's blog to read, and stuff to update in my blog. well, after exam, quite a few of these I've accomplished. it's like changed of lifestyle radically. Sze said, the day after exam, she wants to sleep for 2 days. And me, went out for lunch and movie right after the exam, and reached home only 10pm. crazy but it's holiday.

So, after exam....

We had bahkuteh...

We went for movies, Pirate of the Caribbean 3, Shrek 3, Fantastic 4 and the lousy Man in White. No offence, but really, please don't watch Man in White.

Other than bahkuteh, in a week time, I had meals in Chilli's, Manhattan Fish Market, Genki Sushi, Sushi King and until, i've got indigestion problem that today, I didn't eat anything but only the glutinous rice this morning and some coke and sour plum in movie this afternoon. And, i'm still not hungry....

Oh, started to read "Ps, I love you" from beginning, as I've forgotten what the story was about if i were to continue from where i left it. Yea, I started reading this book a year ago and i still haven't finish it and yet, i bought another chic lit 2 days ago, hihihihi, "my best friend's daughter". Was advised to read books of Jeffrey Archer, but.... just not my type.

I'm planning to go back to hometown next week, after the party of the year this Friday. Not sure what plan do i have back at home, but definitely going back to work, to pass the time and earn some pocket money as well as experiences. thinking of going back home.... sigh.... will have a boring life. After 7 years here in KL, have my network of friend and the life that i enjoy here. So, for the 2 months at home, i shall be a good girl at home.

Alright, got to stop now. Time for C&C 3 a while before going to bed.

take care, God Bless!

(photos will come later... took quite a lot, especially during the past one week after exam)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look like you had loads of fun after the exam... well, I had fun hanging out with you girls toO!!

Mmmm, mis mis miss you...