Thursday, September 20, 2007

If Only

How many times as we look back, if only...

I live my life, without regrets. As much as i know, as much as i remember, i'm not regret with any incident in my life, be it good or bad.

But I have one now.

I didn't cry when i first got my result. I didn't get mad and start asking God, why is this happening to me. I continue to pray, in hoping that, there's a small door opening for me.

But now, it's all shut.

It was because of my silly mistake, that i didn't look at my timetable properly, hence landed me in where I am now. At least, blaming yourself because you're not good enough or clever enough is not as bad as blaming yourself for the careless mistake that you brought upon yourself.

After about 3 weeks, at last, i cried badly, asking for God's comfort. I felt so much alone, trying to look for a place of comfort, encouragement and love. I'm always strong and stand up high, but this time, i find no motivation for me to move on. The independent me, finally crushed down and having pieces of me all over the places.

I dare not tell my parents about it. at the age of 25, such mistake is not permitted. what more making it. I know, I'm in a position better than lots of people, but, i'm just not satisfied. And worst still, blaming myself.

Lesson to learn, please check your exam timetable.


No comments: