Saturday, February 23, 2008

Year of Rata-Touile

I am procrastinating. Just last night i was so stress with studies and fear that i cannot finish my syllabus on time, and here i am, upload photos and blog.

Nothing much.... just want to share.....


Was having breakfast together with BIG family, and heard the group of lion dance people past by to the shop next door. So, I quickly ran out to join the crowd. Hehe.... I just love the noise and th crowd.


2 days ago, marked the 15th day of the first month of Chinese Lunar Calender. I went over to Sze's house to have dinner. Last year there were 6 of us, and this year left 3 of us. Ty and Sy... i know you miss us, the photo is for you both. hehe.

K.... Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

tracy said...

hehe... ur hehe r so evil hehe... purposely make us jeaolus .... but but i miss the food more than u hihi... kidding i miss u all too !!