Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally

I'm home again.

Was on the way back from the airport just now when suddenly, i feel the calmness in me. Hmm, something which is not familiar since I was busy for the past 2 months. The last 2 weeks was roller coaster but all good. Indescribable.

So, I'm going to enjoy my 2 weeks holiday, REAL holiday. No phone calls, no errands to be done, no appointment, nothing. I'm just gonna stay at home, and be lazy.

The highlight of the month is, my elder brother is married. the wedding day was great, apart from the stress that i almost cried, apart from all the hiccups during the dinner at night, it was all good. In between the wedding celebration, the siblings and newly adopted half sibling, Ruth and I went to Penang for visit. Then the wedding dinner at KL, which was great as well. No hiccups and we all enjoyed ourselves. It's amazing looking at the story of the newly wed couple, how God work in their life and how God brought them together.

Will try to post some pictures. Excluding photos from the professional photographers, we combined all the pictures that we took ourselves and altogether is it about 1000 photos. So, need some time to look through it and post them.

Till then, have a great week!
God Bless!

No comments: