Friday, February 20, 2009

20.02.09

I figured I need to spill something out. Not sure what, nothing in particular to talk about, I just know, I need to type something, to express something out, so here am I in my blog.

It's been a while, it has been roller coaster since the beginning of the year. Last year ended well I can say, I greeted the new year with fresh hope and new perspective of how I want to live my life this year. It's not easy, to let go of excess baggage from last year and bring along only the necessary things in life to move on to the new year. But yet, the new year will still come and wait for no one. So, I hopped on to the bus, leaving the unnecessary things and move on.

What perspective that I've changed. I really don't know. I just know, I need to be happy. I figured that I've lost the glow on my face, that happy-go-lucky glow, that glow that able to bring a smile on the face of strangers, that kind of glow that people would like to see, that kind of glow that draws people to you. I used to be a sunshine girl, but now, I really don't know.

As bored as life can be, I tried to colour it up with different colours. Been meeting old friends and new friends for the past two weeks, catching up with life that we didn't get to share, digging out all stories, especially the sad part and the struggles. Went to catch some movies and did some exercise. Life has been good lately, well, I tried to.

I want to find back my glow, to be the sunshine once again.

I'll be on a trip again, in 3 weeks time, to a place that I've known since young. It's a mixture of feeling, sad and happy. I still regret, for I missed the bus 2 years ago, and also one year ago. Life move on yea, but that doesn't beat a dream that I had for more than 20 years. I know, life is not just about that one little dream, and there is more in life than that one little dream. And probably I haven't even seen the real world yet, and probably that dream is only some dream. Only those that understand this, understands me.

Whether I have a chance to live that dream, I really don't know. But this dream, is still, one of the thing that I'm carrying along.


It was my bro's idea.
Taken in the park at Darling Harbour, Sydney.
It felt so peaceful, to lie down on the green green grass.
Look up and the sun is right on top.
Reminds me of, green pasture, Psalm 23.

No comments: