Saturday, February 13, 2010

pre-Cny 2010

Suddenly I lost of words. Haha. Not that I don't know what to say, but just, not in the stamina to produce a post that can be read by people. Haha. probably too excited. thus, no time for really deep thoughtful thing.

Anyway, I've been partying a lot, every week!! thus appear like a zombie during the weekdays in work. No time to sleep, a lot of time to party. But I really enjoy this time. This period of time, where I've got no commitment towards anything but just my responsibility as a paralegal in the office and a daughter to my parents and be responsible to myself and some other p&c responsibilities. I got no financial commitment, relationship commitment, or other etc commitments. Probably I know, this period of few months will go very fast and I would not have time like this in future, that's why I'm enjoying it to the max.

And so, while everyone is on the way back to hometown, or already back, or waiting to go back. And yea, i'm going back, few days later. Am celebrating the first few days of CNY here in the big city, which is not my first option. This place, prob is my last choice. I miss visiting relatives and eat and chat away, hoping from one place to another place to visit. Chasing after the lion dance truck, watching lion dance performance. CNY without lion dance and fire crackers, is not CNY.

Cut the crap. Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Hei Gong Hei!!! *dong chiang dong chiang*

Take lots of angpao, eat lots of mandarin oranges and have more time bonding with family and friends. Take care! See you around!

God Bless!

No comments: