Thursday, June 02, 2011

It's only 2nd of June!

Me, I left only a RM500 to survive till the next pay check...
Friend, 500 bucks left, meaning average 100 per week. No outing for you till next month. Let's eat roti this month.
Friend, anyways, u can still count on me if you're broke.
Me, I want to sell blood already. U eat roti already now. how to count on you.
Friend, I share mine with you. Can keep fit at the same time.
awwww.....

Not that we're big spender, just that we earn little at the moment. As chambering student. Considering working part-time at Starbucks or something, but we always have to work till late night.

On the other hand, I forgot that i'm tight and I've just ordered MacD delivery with my colleague. And then boss decided to treat us KFC. So, MacD meal and KFC Snack plate waiting for me. hmmm....

back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McD and KFC? I'm sure you had both! :P

Do eateries in KK have reasonably priced lunch sets?

-AOF