Sunday, January 01, 2012

A Good Start - 2012

taken during Christmas

The Eve of the New Year wasn't what I expected. I was busy running around. Supposedly there was 4 stops that night, but ended up only 3 stops and luckily i stayed at the 3rd stop. the Wine plus companion plus the fun = hangover the next day and it felt like i was floating the whole day.

2011 was good to me. The things that were significant to me, were uncountable. It's really by God's grace and His blessings I am where I am today. I kinda miss 2011 and didn't want to let it go but gotta bid goodbye to welcome 2012. Knowing 2012 would be a better one, far better, greater, the next level.

So, to start off the year, right after the clock strike 12am, I was splashed with water by the lady hosts of the party and shoved with alcohol by the hosts. And I did something really funny and stupid. I hope it's a start to a new year.

"Every part of the world celebrates as the clock strike 12am at their continent. God look down and celebrate together. Declare the presence of God in your life in the next one year, be there in every step of your life, in every decisions you make, may it glorifies the Lord. May this be my prayer! Happy New Year 2012!" - Facebook Status

Cheers to 2012.

No comments: