Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Paint the Year

(I know this happened some 2 weeks ago, but due to the lazyness in editing pictures, it took me quite sometime to sit still and edit the pictures.)

The college zone of the church had Mural Painting Project, "Paint the Year Together". And my cell was one of the first to paint it when the whole piece of paper is still blank. We had a 'kandang' of our own, since we're called Fellowsheep. So, everyone had their skills showed off there, in trying to paint our own sheep there with our name.

Me, as usual, have to have to have to put my mark there, showed off my painting skills too. I know it's blue, and it's small. I'm just trying to make it simple and nice. Using my fingers to stamp the body of the sheep and the head, i drew leg and the neck. Later then, I drew another one and had Yeng to write her name. Yeah, the 'SY' is too big. That's her art... don't laugh!



Someone spoilt the painting inside our 'kandang', and then later Jon tried to cover it up with turning it into an orange colour sheep. Well, it doesn't look like a sheep, more like an orange bloated sheep. And it's called, Jon the orange.



As for Charlene, nicely we asked and asked, at last, she joined us in painting her sheep there. After drawing out the body of the sheep....



Char, Oh no, there's no place for me to draw the leg....
Celeste, Never mind lah, you try to squeeze it down there and
draw the head there (while pointing here and there)
Me, or you can draw the leg all up there, as if it is lying down....
Ya ya ya, like lying down on green pastures....


So, she had the sheep's leg all up as if it's lying.. on green pastures.... Psalm 23.

So, this... our master piece.


I had fun!

No comments: