Monday, October 15, 2007

15.10.07

No more memories. time to wake up and continue walking. I woke up 2pm. Saw SY also wake up at the same time, but she's in UK (7am). I went to bed early, at 6am, but woke up at 8.30am as i couldn't sleep. Blame it on the coffee or the terbalik of time that my body sort of, cannot get it when am i suppose to sleep.



My revision for the resit is almost done. Last minute added one topic into the list, a topic which i never read before nor did any notes. Started from scratch, i read and do my notes. it just took me two nights and i'm almost done. Ty says I'm a clever pig. -_-




So, i almost want to go to college when i later on realised we're on Raya break now. Shall just stay at home and study. Mind you, i continue sleeping after i woke up at 2pm and it's almost 5pm now. hehe. *blush*

I shall continue studying. had my coffee next to me. not that i need it, but suddenly, i love coffee so much. just don't know why. oh, ikea changed their coffee maker as well as the coffee bean. black gold coffee. doesn't taste nice. is that the way to chase me customer away? so that they won't sit there for long? hmm... i miss my IKEA gang. but now i found a new nest, my home. haha



Before the week comes to the end, hope that everyone work hard and be productive, in studies and work sense. God bless you, have a great week ahead!


Us, in attempt to get dark. SY didn't get burnt.
I got some, places where i didn't apply sun block properly.

Oh i miss the beach........

oh, before i forgot. Happy Birthday SY!! No more teen ya. it's TWENTY-ONE.



note: pictures were taken during last holiday, in Pulau Manukan. Didn't see much this time of the trip, as SY can't really swim. and bro and gf went paktoh. So, just swim around nearby. Stepped on the coral and hurt my own feet. Played with sea cucumber, yea, from the same family of the sea cucumber that u eat.

okay... go back to study.

No comments: