Sunday, November 18, 2007

Doh-nut

I think this is the longest time that I've dumped my blog before. Not busy, just disappeared from the blogsphere for a moment, for no reason.

Okay, went a lot of places lately. One of the highlights... highly recommended dohnut. Know why? Cause for people that can't take so much of sweet stuff like me, this one doesn't make my throat ithcy after eating it. So, worth trying. Plus, look at the queue, i sat there for 10 minutes and i saw people keep coming in. So, enjoy... the photos. haha!!


Looks yummy. over 20 varieties i think.


fresh made. quality controlled.


Like this one particularly. Looks like spiky head. hehe.


look at the queue. more happening than restaurant around it.

Okay, more to come. Enjoy. Be blessed in the coming week!

No comments: