Wednesday, July 15, 2009

After 2 Papers

It was not as easy as i thought, not the paper I'm talking about. The stress coping and management, the optimistic and positive thinking, which I thought I handle it so well all this while, came crushed down. It wasn't really that easy. Doesn't matter about the paper and the examination, I thought, with the confidence (in going through and survive) and the positive thinking, I already win half the battle. But no, the stress of examination overpowered me and got me unsettled and restless.

Seriously, this is nothing like other examinations that I sat before. After all these years of uni, more than 10 examinations, this is really nothing like before. Just today, when I read the questions during reading time, I know what the question wants, I know how to answer. Just that my brain went blank and i coudn't recall any cases. I can't even project my notes in my mind.

It's really not about the certificate now, we all just want to sit for it and survive through it. Doesn't really what is the outcome, going through the preparation for examination till the examination day, and survive through the papers do build character. Friend was right, it does build a character in us. The fighting spirit, the never give up spirit, the perseverance and the persistant spirit, and also the stronger us. A lot of times, we're at the verge of giving up, chuck it aside and walk away, but because, knowing that we're in this together, pull us through and it does hold us together till the very end.

Well, it's not the end yet. We're just half way through, and thinking back, We are all Champions. So proud of ourselves, said a friend. Doesn't matter what is the outcome, the fact that we sat for it, proves we're conqueror, says another friend. I'm so proud, having to call them, my pillar of support. Thank you, for being strong for me, when I was at the verge of slipping it away.

I shall be stronger and fly higher. Gambateh people!

No comments: