Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Aftermath

So I've finished the exam. The brain still a bit retarded, still a bit lagging, processor not that fast. The event is so strong and dramatic that it still affect us somehow.

1. A friend was watching tv and suddenly, it just pop out on her mind, why is she watching tv. She has something important to do. The next question is, oh... exam over, no more studying.

2. During the exam, my messages always ends with gambateh or add oil. Going to bed messages would be "rest well and nights", and not sweet dreams like i always do. Now, it's sweet dreams and not rest well. -__-

3. For past one month, I eat a few meals per day but eat little per meal. Cause afraid of being sleepy after meal. Now, I had 2 meals only and it's full meal till i feel bloated.

4. Waking up in the morning and need to convince myself, it's after exam and we got nothing to do.

So, right after exam. I went,dinner, clubbing, partying, hanging out, lepaking, trips, lepak again, talking, meeting up, talking nonsense, etc as much as i can. not forgetting, FB-ing as much as I can with the games :P

Parents of the gang we were supportive, telling us that we earn it to have this two months break and ask us to chill all the way, and start stress when only result is about to release.

So, although one side of me already predicted the results, but friend say, must keep finger cross, continue praying and hope for the best. So, I can't give up while my supporters are praying right. So, just pray for grace on examiner's side, to be a little bit more gracious on marking our paper. Amen for that.

In the mean time, where shall i go next :p

ps: I still can't upload my photos to websites, but will do starting tomm, since I'm going back home.
pss: Have fun holidaying and chilling and do whatever you want, fellow CLPians!!! will miss you guys!!!

No comments: