Thursday, April 08, 2010

5 months and Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my last day of work, after extended the period twice, or more than that. Especially that all my bosses are super nice people to work with and to know more than just employer or acquaintances. Well, one of them annoys me very much but I enjoy complain about him until i kinda miss him if he didn't come to the office. haha.
Malacca Trip

Anyways, I went to the Land Office again this morning at Shah Alam. Just did some matter there that required less than 5 minutes of mine but the travelling to there and back to office, took me about an hour n 45 minutes altogether. crazy pack on the road. Not much to complain, I've never been to the Land Office before, so, it's an eye opener, to know things out of the ordinary.The accountable drinking sessions n the chat

Well, there's so much to sum up the whole working period this time. I really enjoy the work and the life I had during work. Happening I can say. And I will miss this for the time being, to move on back to study life, working hard for my cert to practice.


Putrajaya
Today sort of like the unofficial last day. Me and colleague keep telling the boss bout where is what, and what stationaries he should buy and shouldn't buy, how to save on office stationaries and etc etc. We were just there for 5 months and yet we're the one telling the office matter. And he keep saying "how am I gonna survive here without both of you...." haha.. At least, we leave a legacy there in the office. From para legal to clerk to PA and Secretary to Office Manager / Admin to in house IT technician and Fax Machine & Printer Technician, we did all that. we actually fix the giant printer ourselves without calling the printer guy, and also refill the toner. We actually had fun! It will be, those were the days.....
St Patrick Day at One Utama.
Anyways, I shall just say, best of luck Ms Colleague. Thank you for filling me in as I MC-ed and took leave more than you. Thank you for filling me in as well as I'm always late to work. As I always say, if there's a best employee award, you'll get No. 1 and I will be No. 2. Hehe. I will miss it working with you. Till then.. All the best!

Genting, after 14 years never been there...
Next chapter in life, here I come, with much excitement, fear and anticipation. Whatever is it, I'm rest assured, knowing, He holds the future. I look forward to it!!

Daph's Surprise Party + Dinner
k... I dunno what to say but still got photos of events / activities that I did but not published here. Prob next time. God Bless you all!

photos credit - Simon Kwong. some, the obvious non-pro ones.... are from my fon >.<

No comments: