Friday, May 12, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday....

5am .. Slept after studying the whole night, suppose to go KL to visit the examination place at 6.30am, but then i was too tired that i didn't go.

6.30am .. Hueisze called, she has arrived at the place and surveying that place, telling me about the place, the parking and the hotel... i manage to answer her 'oh.. hmm.. ya.. is it.. oh..' and at last i told her.. i've just slept and cannot talk now. so... i continued sleeping.

7.30am.. then daddy called...

"hey, sms me your house address ya"
me... "okay".
manage to send him the address before i fall asleep....

9.15am... daddy called again...

daddy ... "hey... i didn't receive your sms... can you sms me your address now?"
me.. "oh.. really? okay...." I send again the message....

12.15pm... daddy called.... again..

daddy ... "hey... i didn't receive any sms from you. Did you send me?"
me.. "ya... i've sent 3 times"

daddy... "but i didn't receive any... hey.. what's wrong with your voice? you're not feeling well?"
me... "no.. i'm sleeping"

daddy.. "quick.. send me the address.."
me.. "okay....."

12.30pm.. i jumped out of bed and went online. got a friend to send the address to dad. i've sent 5 times that morning, then i called dad...

daddy.. "ya..ya.. i've received it.."
me..."ya.. the phone d*mn lousy now that i can throw it"

daddy.. "*laughed* not your phone problem, it's your line problem. You want to get a new phone then just say lah...."
me... "*laughed* not my phone problem.. it's your phone got problem... haha!"


so... *wink wink* ... can get new phone... feel like spoil brat.... but seriously something is wrong with my phone lately... but... new phone is so tempting... anyway.... appreciate what i have now... hehe... save dad's money and can buy some other stuff.. hahaha... (i want a violin!!!)

my examination docket arrived home already.. then dad sent it over by post.. will get them maybe tomorrow. that's the thing about placing my home's address for registration and everything, everything have to go through my home then only come back to me. All my books and updates were sent to home first and i've got my books only, updates of the law books all at home. haha...

gambate people... i couldn't wait for my holidays to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who knows later ur dad changed his phone later?

lazyant said...

hehehe... it's okay lah... IWANTVIOLIN!!! hahahaha