Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CNY 2007



It's been a while since the last time I blog. Due to dunno-what-i've-been-doing, I'm pretty occupied here.

The 15 days chinese new year celebration was just over. And now, after a week break, trying to settle down with classes and revision. My parents came over to KL to celebrate chinese new year, so other than people that i see in the shopping mall and some of my dear friends, I didn't get to visit relatives and friends, like what we should do during chinese new year. And, what's so sad is, I didn't get to watch lion dance live performance as near as 2 metre away (saw one when I was in One U, while I was up at 2nd floor and lion dance performed in the ground floor. and watched another one through someone's digital camera, recorded). So, throughout the break, during the daytime, I accompanied family to shopping malls. And at night, I sneak out with lil bro, together with Yeng, watch movie, went bowling, table soccer and pool. We went to amusement centre the other night, and lil bro and yeng were really good in daytona. And one of the night, I went out with Yeng and Addy to the pub that I've always wanted to go with Addy. Had just a glass of wine and head went pain. yeah, that week of break left me sick and throat seems still not feeling well till now.

On the 15th day, I invited a few close friends to have a reunion dinner at my place. Had my parents packed seafood from Sabah, I cooked all of them that night. Well, not a very good cook me, overall, the dinner was great, with great companion. The fish was too big, that we have to cut into 2, and had it in and out of the pot as we thought it's already cooked. Cooked outside but not the inside. The prawn, marinated ones were finger lickin good. The only complaint was the asparagus was bitter and the scallops, weren't fresh.

So, I can cook. haha.

No comments: