Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Listen

Lately, I found myself being suffocated easily. Trying to grasp some air in the midst the ocean of people. Was it because I don’t know how to release stress or things seems to be on top of me. I just know, I kept excusing myself from people, taking that few minutes walk to toilet, just to breath some air.

The heart of the human is like a deep ocean, with secrets unfolds and treasures unrevealed. All I can say. If only the idea of give and take is practiced, as no one can come clean with relationships between human, whether a human to another, or with a group of people. Controversial after controversial, adding to what was told and what you’ve heard, doesn’t matter whether it’s true or not, and adding onto your own assumption and thinking towards certain issues and decision without making a balance out of it, make it all, a misunderstanding. Whether to cover up the wrongs that were done, or to cover up a hidden agenda, no one can be totally transparent and accountable to what is their intention. Tired. If only we learn to give and take. No one can say, to be total, 100% correct. Where things are not about life or death, rules and moral obligation are all made up by human. We make the rules, we change the rules, and we break the rules. No such thing as who is right or who is wrong. If only we learn to come clear with it. Things sometimes doesn’t seems as easy as it seems, or as hard as people thought.

If only I’m bold enough to voice out. To show that I care. To prove that I appreciate.

(don't digest this literally. just me being grumpy today.)

No comments: