Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Untitled XII

People, has been coming in and out of my life.

They come, and they left again. Feeling so stucked, I move on, i have to.

And i'm still here wondering.

I can't say that I didn't appreciate people as much i can, but, if only, there's more time for us. It's always, that you learn to know the existence of it after you lose it. But now, before it slips away, I hope, I can make full use of the time, to the max.

It sounded like I don't appreciate, but I really do.

We met out of nowhere, out of that thousands of people out there, but yet, can't tell or even describe the significance of knowing you. We didn't appreciate much, we didn't make an effort as much as we can.

"Your heart is not a hotel, that people can walk in and out just like that, quote sy. I believe, every person that you met, where life path crossed and you walk a bit of your life journey together, left a bit or significant footstep in your life. Doesn't matter whether it's good or bad, doesn't matter whether the experience is worth remembering, or some that you tried so hard just to forget about it, doesn't matter whether the journey you had together is short or long, they all play a part in your life, in building who you are today.

There's always people that you miss so much, but couldn't even hold them.
there's people that you love so much, but you can't tell them how much they meant to you.
there's people that you wished for a second chance, but you can only make prayers of blessing from far.
there's people that you've lost, then only learn to appreciate.

Everyone is a rare jewel. You just need sometime to polish it, so that they shine for you.

No comments: