Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hey you

Sometimes life is just like driving through the straight highway, we didn’t take time to drive slowly and watch the scenery around, rather, drive through it fast, hoping that we arrive the destination faster, just like fulfilling our dream to come true, but we forgotten, the things that we’ve neglected.

It’s been a month plus I’m in battle with the books. After the honeymoon last semester, I started get serious with studies and coping up with whatever that I’ve left last semester. How much I’ve covered now, how much more left to cover? I really don’t know. I just know, I’ve neglected lots of people around me.


-In the library this morning-

How are you?

I wanted to ask.


It’s always the universal answer that seems to slip in as excuse for the responsibility that has been neglected, for omissions and duty to care that is not fulfilled. And sometimes we take it for granted, thinking, people will understand, I was busy.


-M&Ms.... a must to burn midnight oil every night-

It’s been a while.

Today, after a month plus hiding at home, we had a group discussion for the first time I think, every since this semester starts. Everyone’s been up to different subjects and topics and we didn’t discuss much in the end. I didn’t do much as well, was busy catching up and keep in touch with friends. Talking from how have you been lately and what you’ve been up to, to hot news in the college and to family related busy body news.


-the breakfast today, with Anson, Tracy and yeng-

I miss you much.

Everyone is talking about plans after exam. Parties definitely part of it, holiday plans, working plans and etc. Some looks forward to the holidays. Some looks forward to the coming semester in UK. But well, whatever plan there is in mind, what I really feeling is, the semester is coming to an end and after the exam, whoever that is staying, staying. Whoever that is leaving to UK, leaving.


-newly bought headset, without the bear of course. both are yeng's-

Phone calls are within reach, messages are just within seconds. But…


And me, is leaving too. Praise the Lord, I’ve received conditional offer to one of the good Uni in UK. Though the condition is a bit higher than the other offers given to me, but it stretches me to move a bit forward, forcing myself to dump in more effort, moving me to the higher level, set me to a higher target. Pray that I pass with flying colours.

Hope you’re good.


It was a long day, after the study group and dinner at Auntie’s place, now I’m back home lazying. Watched the Malaysian singing competition just now with Auntie’s family and I actually sent my votes 3 times. Man, I didn’t even vote for election just few years back when I just turned the right age to vote. Yeah, I voted because that guy in the finalist is from Sabah. Hehe.

Got to go now. Tired.

God bless you, Have a Blessed Sunday!

No comments: