Thursday, May 17, 2007

Much Contended

I had been thinking, and in fear as i wait...

At my age, there is people that earned their first One Million dollar.
There is also people that already got married and have kids.
There is also people, started their career and climbing the corporate ladder.

And those that is younger than me, not even received their golden key towards freedom yet, but fly even more higher than me, further than me, having more freedom than me.

Now i'm not complaining....

Last December, i was back at home during the break. After a wedding dinner of a close friend, a group of us went to yumcha together. nice cool place to hang out, and the group that I'm with, was my lil brother's peers. *grin*. And, dad called 3 times just to findout-makesure-askmetocomebackhomefast. It was 10 minutes gap in between the calls and 2 of the friends actually shouted over the phone "don't worry lah uncle... she's fine....". -_-'''

If you know me well, i have curfew too. 12.30am for festive season. 11pm for normal days.

I am really not complaining.

I know I'm very much a spoilt girl of the family.

I'm very much contended with what I have now....

I am just.......... afraid that my dad calls. Cause that stupid school sent warning letter to my dad. I didn't attend any revision class conducted by the school.

%*#**&*#*$*&^#*$&*#&

Pray that my dad don't scold me.......

No comments: