Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Untitled XIV

Troubled. Heart pumping so fast. Concentration Gone. Adding all equals too stress.

Man just can't run away from problems and everyday we face challenges.

Why, we asked.

life is about choices and every decision is in our hand, but why is the heart doesn't want to cooperate with the brain?

Exam is coming, and I'm running as fast as i can to meet the target of the day. Well, often, the plan fails and day by day, I'll say, I'll get it done by tomm.. and everyday i say the same thing.

I'm still a human, with feelings. can't run away from problems, can't run away from other matters that i need to face.

I can only pray hard. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.

You ask me, does it work?

Why not you try?

***

My papers...
31st May - EU Law - 2pm
4th June - Tort Law - 9pm
8th June - Land Law - 9pm
11th June - Law of Trust - 9pm

if you happen to think of me on mentioned date, please say a lil pray for me.

(having a break now... still can post.. meaning.. i'm still fine.. hahaha.... )

No comments: