Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Decision II

Just within 24 hours, my younger brother was asked to pack and leave home to University and attend classes for the new course immediately. As it was my brother's out of home for the first time, I helped him to buy stuff and pack whatever he needs and even wrote a list of what he should buy when he arrives the new place. Since dad is accompanying him to go over, guys are just not as detailed as women in thinking of things that he needs to settle down. Well, although i've been coming back and out of home several times, I'm still not good in packing and bringing things that is necessary. the first thing that comes to mind is his gadgets. Cloth comes later....


the sun rise this morning..

I first came out of home 7 years ago, when i was only 17 plus. I came from a strict and conventional family, with my parents, as described as my younger brother, are antiques. Particularly strict on me, i used to think that they are just unfair to me. Before coming out of home and stand on my own feet, I've been to the cinema once only, I've never hang out with friends before, be it at the coffee shop or shopping mall, I've never been shopping with friends, and that was how my life is. And when I arrived the hostel on the first night out of home, i chased my mom away, told her not worry. I'm not excited about me having wings, but, look forward to life in college.

"Either you fall or you grow stronger"

My first semester was a disaster. As everything is new to me, even just hanging out with friends at the mamak also i will go along. For almost every night, i won't start doing my work before 11pm and I'm always sleepy in class. Even a lecturer asked whether i go clubbing every night. (&*^%# lecturer, can ask this kind of question. Who go clubbing every night??!!!) And my result, just enough to pass, without credit. It was terrible. It was as if, you're floating at the sea and the level of the water reach your nose that you hardly can breath. Parents was worried, dad called almost everyday during the following semester. And each call either end up with argument or I cried. Thank God, I graduated.



After looking at how restless, worried, troubled are my parents dealing with lil brother's matter, i finally realised how much important our decisions in life can relate so much with other people. the fact that we live in a community, the fact that we have family, means that we cannot make decision based on our own will and way, but making decisions from all angle and view, accepting different opinions and suggestions. When we were young, we look up so much for freedom, freedom to do anything that we want and not wanting parents to interfere. Whether it's about the course that we want to take, the so called love relationship that we want to build, the friends that we want to hang out with, and the way we want to live our life. But the truth is, whatever we do, if we fail, our parents have to clean the shit for us, and we still claim, that we are old enough to take care of ourselves.


can u see the image of the cloud that looks like a Mickey Mouse?

that tired face of parents having sleepless nights, the nagging and lecture of mom continued for few days as though a radio is opened 24 hours non-stop, let me see how much they love us, how much they care for us. And the once rebellious of me, fall and stand stronger, and they are still there for me, never give up, never leave me alone and continue to believe that, I will be successful one day. And i finally understand, either i fall, or i stand stronger.


caught the sight of rainbow....


In life, there is no right or wrong choice. there is only, what is the best to us, out of all the good decisions available for us. There is always a U-turn towards the end of the road, and there is always a second chance in life, but, whether does it worth it to take a risk in making decisions while thinking there is always a second chance.



Strike the best or a U-turn?

to be continued...

No comments: