Sunday, August 26, 2007

Untitled XVII



A friend asked me before, in between a picture of a sun rise and i picture of a sun set, which one would i choose.

I chose sun set. According to her, sun set means, the person is pessimistic. Whereas a person has a optimistic thinking if he/she chose the picture of sun rise.

For me, sun set can be a hope for a new tomorrrow, hoping for the sun rise to come again.

***

Still in the try-not-to-be-worried mode for my result would be announced tomorrow. Hope that someone can hit me till i faint and wake up only when i can hear my own result. There is a lot of what if and I can only pray, that i learn to place everything on God's hand, for He holds tomorrow.

All the best for those that confirm going to UK and for people like me, who is still waiting, God Bless you... and Me!

No comments: