Saturday, May 03, 2008

03.05.08

10 days to exam, and i'm still working on it. Doing the 2nd round revision, which re-check the notes i've done and write (read: copy) some essays. But well, though it seems almost done, like 85% done, but there's always a fear that the materials that i've prepared is not enough. Ahh well, what is not enough, what can you write in 45 minutes per question, nothing much. Anyways.....



Saw this when i throw the bottles of chicken essence that i drank. don't know how many are they here, but i know i've thrown a lot. average 2 per bottle per day, it didn't make me sleep less. I still sleep at least 8 hours per day. oh, last night was 10 hours. ya ya, i know i'm a pig. ty say, maybe my body is immune to chicken essence. Oh, there was one night i drank 
vitamin C booster before i sleep, and that night i slept 12 hours. So, not Vitamin C before sleep.

Alright, i better go sleep now. Gambate people!! You have my support, you have my prayer, you have my love, you have my blessings, and God is with you!

God bless, have a productive weekend!!

No comments: