Sunday, April 20, 2008

20.04.08

Today i went to class an hour earlier, which is NOT me. am known for not being punctual, what more being early. Haha. Class was postponed to an hour later, which non of the classmates thought of telling me. And a few of them told me the same excuse after i asked them one by one, why they didn't tell me. "i'm just helping you to be early. See... you're early today!!". grrr.. even mr lecturer said the same thing. -__-'''

Still, in the midst of preparing for exam, and troubles never respect people. While trying to concentrate on studies and chasing after time to meet the target of the day, well,
a lot of things delay us. Troubles. For those that is willing to hold the burden alone trying not to interupt my attention, i appreciate all the love. But troubles doesn't recognise status and condition. they are not exceptional and like the summer in Malaysia, it's a whole year season.

if only people learn to forgive and forget, if only people learn to love self-lessly and not selfishly, if only peope learn to give and to hope, if only people learn to look at the bigger picture (general satisfaction) rather than the small small picture (own satisfaction).

I heard from the radio,
A teacher draw a dot on the white board and ask her students what can they see. unisonly they shouted "A DOT!!!". the teacher asked again, is that all you can see? A dot, they replied.

often our eyes, focus on the little dot and can't take our view out of that dot. is that all you can see? a dot, which equivalently a mistake. often in relationships, people remembers the mistake that u made, the things that the other person doesn't like, the expectation that wasn't fulfilled, the things that hurt you and others. all this, sum it all, can make a big thing. but looking at the other way, they forgot how people has given out to love them, the sacrifice that they made, the effort that they invested in the relationship to own that place in your heart and to continue to hold on to that position. well, no one is perfect. no one is good enough to say, i've never done anything wrong to you before.

My mom likes to nag at me. she can nag nag nag and naaaaag all the time. who likes to be nagged??! 
not me!
but, in times when i need support, especially in the midst of exam, her nagging becomes my encouragement, 
becomes a support for me to walk extra miles, and a way of loving me. 

a lot of times, we stand strong in a view and complains about things that is incomplete, or rather, things that is not according to our way. My mom's nag is really terrible. But, if you think in another perspective, hey, sometimes my mom's nagging makes sense. she loves me, that's why she gives advice, in a nagging manner.

a lot of times, we ask, what do you have to offer me. but a lot of times, we forgot that our blessings are thousandfold, that we forgot, we can actually bless others and offer to other people.

well, i'm lucky enough not to have relationships that is close enough to have relationship problems. i'm not avoiding it, it was a choice, after all.

but among all, if only people learn to be meek and not ego. Ego can be a wall, that stop u from blessings that u can't imagine off.

k... i shall stop now. too much i dunno what is it. must be the jurisprudence class that makes me think of nonsense.

what am i talking? nonsense lorr.........

No comments: