Tuesday, April 08, 2008

08.04.08

Just made some changes to the blog. got bored with the previous colour. And the head of the blog, drew it using Paint program in the windows. just for temporary, till i finish my exam.

I'm feeling much better now, after all the tears and prayers and supports, I'm much stronger. Hmm, other than squeezing fats out of us in preparation for exam, other than the sweat and toil, we also lost buckets of tears. At the end of the exam, everyone will come out like zombie, didn't sleep well, didn't rest well, didn't eat well. haha.

2 months more before freedom. Can't wait! But at the same time, hope that time past slowly, because graduation. haha. finally.

May my desire, be His will. Amen!

God bless!


Big eh... it's Tiger Prawn. Yummy.
Had this in future-sis-in-law's house.
The tiger prawn, of course from Sabah.... hahaha.....
thanks to my dad!

No comments: