Saturday, April 19, 2008

Believe

I remember last year when I just started doing revision for my referred paper, it was a struggle to me. Wanting to study and absorb everything that i read but at the same time, my heart keep blaming the subject which made me stay in KL for my year 3. I thought i'm going to fly off in september last year, but i didn't get to. all because of a silly mistake.

I remember during that period I was struggling, i texted my big sista, asking for strength and prayers. says her, know that what the devil meant for evil, God meant for good ya.

I went through it, and of course, i passed the paper.

And now, I'm preparing for my final year exam. Struggling of course, but always, God is good. No one understands what we're going through except for people that is going through it together with me. only in them i find strength and courage, and of course with prayers, i survive till today. until this point, if i don't help myself, no one can. if i choose not to continue on and just stop, no one can help me. It's me who decide, whether to continue or to stop.

Till now, whenever there is bad thoughts, i keep telling myself, knowing that God meant for good, devil meant for evil. I keep telling myself to focus, focus on what is more important now, which is the exam. there's no way of turning back, it's just cms close, to success. like what i told sy, our leg is up already, waiting to jump over to success.

no point turning back, no point going through the emo. right now, just have to pick and choose the emotions that is good, to be in the best condition to survive till the exam. Filtering i suppose, to hear what can build you up, and not things that can tear you down. saying is easy, i'm still trying too, till today, to focus. i couldn't agree more with what ty said, all the things that is not important, take it as an entertainment for break inbetween studies. haha.

i didn't meet my target today. been slack, been playing today. but well, no point turning back and whine about it. as long as i continue moving... though a bit. but as long as i didn't stop. yea? haha

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
So can you, if only you choose to believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was sweet... :)