Friday, April 04, 2008

04.04.08

I'm still in the midst of preparing for exam. While battling with books, I'm also fighting against bad thoughts in the head. Not many people is being supportive, sometimes, people just utter words without realising that they actually tear people down. So, other than trying to understand the notes that i'm reading, i'm trying hard too, to fight against the evil thoughts.

Knowing that God meant for good and devil meant for evil, I shall keep the faith in Him.

Today, I've bought about RM100 worth of supplements, just to maintain myself in the best condition. To those who are studying for exam, do take care of your health. Rest appropriately!

Till then, God Bless!


Had birthday celebration last Wednesday. more than 20 of us were there.
Happy Burfday Celeste! Forever 21... kahkahkah.....

No comments: