Saturday, June 27, 2009

At 11

I remember very clearly, i first listened to his song, at the age of 11, when I stayed overnight at school as we had band performance the next day. Heal the World, from a cassette of one of the teacher. I remember i held on to the cassette player, listened to this song repeatedly. It was a cassette, so what I did, when the song ends, I would rewind it all over again and play it again. I still remember that night, that moment, which classroom we were in, what did we do inbetween when I found the cassette until the time when we get to rest. And it's still my favourite until now. I can even recite the lyrics, the whole thing!

I hope, the next generation will learn to know about him, just like we learnt about Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin by Theresa Tang. I hope, our next generation would have someone like him, that brings impact in their heart and this place, will be a better place for the human race.

You will be remembered, MJ.

No comments: