Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stepping Stone

I never wanted to do this. And this would be the last thing in my list. I never thought of doing it, never ever. But no matter how much I don't like it, I still went and register for it, the CLP. I remember entering the college, thinking how am I going to say, this is my college. I never wanted to do CLP, let alone coming to this college to study. I registered, and paid half of my fees. I was thinking, in a month time, probably I'm out of here and pursue other things.

So, I never called this my college. I always address it as BAC or the school. No offence to the institution, just me doesn't want to sit for the paper. I consider this place, as me passing by, not wanting to settle, not wanting to get comfortable, not wanting to feel belonged here. All, I want to do, probably just let time pass by, and will leave once I make decision what I want to do and where I'm heading to. I'm just, honouring what my dad says.

So, September passed and I'm still here. December passed and the new year came. I thought, may be I'll start working after the festive seasons but norpe, I was still there. May be I've given up, may be I was already half way in this, may be I should give it a try.

Although my heart never set for this, but still very consciously, my mind doesn't work together with my heart and I did study consistently since November. A bit slack and a bit of hardworking, a bit of lepakking and a bit of overworked, today finally, was the last day of our course. I was a bit sad, thinking, why I didn't I start appreciating my life in CLP and only till the last few months of the course, I started to mix around and get to know some really cool and great people. And really, time flies when we start to enjoy,

Today, was the unofficial last day of class. The next two weeks will determine what we gonna do next year. Although everyone keeps it to themselves, the fear of exam and results, but we still continue cheering for each other, hoping that we'll make it together.

All The Best!! AKHL, DW, FL, FSL, LSC, JLPK, JS, NN, PL, YHW! It's been great knowing you!

No comments: