Thursday, November 26, 2009

Best Wishes

You have finally moved on. Going to begin a new chapter in life. Finally, leaving all that behind and start a new path, with memories of each other to fill in. Our life path once crossed, and I shall leave all that behind us, at least, for both to walk a different path. At least, now, no more shadows of each other following us.

Thank you for all the memories that you've given to me. Thank you for accompanying me throughout those years, in thick and thins. Thank you for sharing your life with me during that period of time. Thank you for giving me those moments that no one could take away.

I just want to wish you, all the best in the next chapter. May God bless u with many blessings, love and joy, in your next chapter!

Best wishes, from me!

No comments: