Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I wish

People say, honesty is the best policy. We all learn this when we were young, got this from English Language Classes. But how much does it mean to you, to exercise that being honest is the best policy, in life, may be.

But the truth hurts. Before the truth is communicated, it's already hurting someone. Although it happened a while ago, but the effect of it still linger around. For what had happened, I am no to judge. But, people can't forget. People still remember. And the only person that change this fact is, the one that is involved.

Anyway, it doesn't have anything got to do with me. Why am I bothered? My ass was burned but I won't save my own just cause it will hurt others. I am, keeping it to myself, at the mean time.

Till then, I am very persistance with what I stand, with what I believe in, with what I'm holding to. Cause, I don't want to allow it to get on top of my head again and control me, any more. Cause, I am tired.

For what is worth, sometimes things don't look like what it is on the surface. I wish, I can spill it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that I understand and empathize, but without knowing the full story, I think that might come off as both condescending and pretentious.

Instead just do what you think is right, and the rest will sort itself out one way or the other! =)

PS: We were (foolishly) taught to view things as either black or white, but life is more often coloured in different shades of gray.

-An old friend