Saturday, April 18, 2009

12 Weeks

It's the 1st week of Intensive Revision class. Crazy. Just sitting there for couple of hours listening to fast lecture really tiring. Today the lecturer wrote stuff on the board, so, everyone moved forward to the first few rows of the class.
First time sat so front in class. SL said, we're bright student now. Cause we sit in front. -___-
While lecture, Adam keep disturbing both of me and Cilia. Cilia pointed out that our shoes are red.
May be it looks like i'm playing in the class, but i did listen to lecture while snapping one or two shots. Not trying to get into stress mode, which is not helping at all, I'll try to move forward using my own motivation and will. Hmm.. Of course, not by my own strength, but His.

Well, it's weekend again, and it's been a while since I don't look forward to weekends. But anyways, Have a blessed weekend!!

Till then, be good there!

No comments: