Monday, April 06, 2009

Stress-Less

Sigh. Exam in 11 weeks time and I'm still taking my time slowly. Is it because I know I have another option if I fail this. Option of doing something else or redo it again next year.

Darn.... I need to be in stress. May be I should mix with people in stress.

I'm not progressing well in my revision.... but... I'm not in stress.

I've bought supplies of nescafe 3-in-1, instant noodles and Chicken essence.

I didn't study the whole day today and still sleep 10 hours per day. sigh...

How to cure the pig-ness in me?

Some more went through my boxes and books and notes to look for my Year 2 notes to help a junior. Bleahhhh....

K... i'll try to study....

got this fr london. so yummy. where can i get this here?
must be freaking expensive.
the big pack of M&Ms i bought, cost 1.80 pound. In msia, cost RM20+

No comments: