Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

It's another busy weekend. Having classes alone makes weekend busy. What more, slipping in all the activities before or after classes. That makes me, gonna be superbly exhausted by tomorrow night.

I wanted to go to a church for Good Friday but in the end I didn't, as most churches don't have services on Friday, unlike the East Malaysia, it's a public holiday and not here. A friend went to a RC church and didn't know the service lasted for 4 hours. If it's me, by 2nd hour, probably i've already fall asleep. And the church from East that has a branch here, service at 8pm night. So, i've class till 9.30pm, I've cell at 8.30pm. So, I went straight to cell after class. But I did fast for Good Friday. Like woke up at 8.30 just to eat breakfast.

It wasn't a busy week as we're having break. The Intensive Revision starts today, meaning, I'll be superbly busy with studies. Errr, I can try to be busy with books. Haha. I'm not so passionate to sit for exam this year, but at the same time, I want to do it. Hmmm... it's been a long time that I'm not really passionate in something.

Errr.... i want a camera. I want to learn (read: play) how to take photograph. Whatever i learnt from Photography Club in High School, already lost in space. haha. But, by the time I no longer studying, probably i'll be busy working. Hmmm.

No comments: