Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Week

I went to Bird Park with Ty and Bro and Nephew. Nothing much that amazes me. Except for the flamingos that were sleeping on one leg and the other hanging like L shape, that I feel like going over and them a kick. muahahaha.. Photos still with Ty.

Then we went to PC Fair. Didn't see much, we just walked pass all the halls to take brochures. Oh, had coffee before PC Fair. I fasted that day, so had coffee only in the noon. First time I saw the this kind of concept of sugar. I saw this once in the HK movie only. Bleh. This coffee cost RM9, but how many times u get to drink coffee with the big view of KLCC next to u. BIG view of KLCC okay.. not the KLCC from far.

So then after the PC Fair, i went to class. After class, i went to Cell. then supper. Arrived home at 1.30am and still, went to shower. slept with my hair wet, and when i woke up, my hair still wet!! slept 5 hours only. Saturday class again. Saturday night went church for Easter production. Slept 5 hours again. Then Easter Sunday. Met up with a friend to church, and I didn't arrive on time. Bleh. It's Easter, so, I took a lil more time to choose my attire. Hehe. soli soli, i was late!


During class, I can't even concentrate. SL was sitting next to me, she looked super awake to me. I didn't dare to fall asleep. then SC was on my right side, also, copying answer attentively. I paiseh want to fall asleep. So, tried hard to keep myself awake. After the class ended, i walked out like zombie. Then the 20+ of us went lunch together. sat from 3pm to 5 pm there. then from the table, we stood up, walked a few metre and continueed talking. then walked to the middle of the road to the divider, and still talking. -_____- Probably all just know each other, so much to talk. So many plans to make.

Yesterday at IKEA, bumped to cell members. Grrr.. disturb me study only.....

And this afternoon, study at IKEA again with Adam and Cilia. Was reading attentively with my Ipod, and cilia suddenly pasted this on my notes. -_______-


I shall go to sleep. stupid class from 1pm to 6pm.

No comments: