Sunday, May 03, 2009

03.05.09

I suppose to be in bed already, since i have to wake up at 7am. Grrrr....

Just to sum up.
1. I didn't progress well in my studies. Too many temptations, too many distractions. I don't know how to priorities.
2. One of the mornings, freaking early morning, was waken up by screamings. And i cudn't sleep after that cause it just freaked me out. Someone attempted to jump off the building, but thank God, someone held her tight. Hmm.. just being sarcastic, jumping off from 4th floor? I bet she's drunk or high. Well, someone jumped from 2nd floor in the college hostel before, just to prove to the girlfriend that he really loves her. Yeah, she felt really loved. In the end, she enjoyed pushing him around in wheelchair, broken leg bcos of the jump. Here, The apartments here are clean. no bad record. Gotta continue to pray.
3. I went shopping, like for few days, that's why my studies not progressing well this week :p
4. I just did my french manicure and it's ugly. Daph would be laughing at me like mad when she sees it tomm. bleh

Orite. Another 5 hours tomm. Good luck with sitting for 3 hours without a break. muahahaha.

Till then, take care yea!

No comments: