Friday, May 15, 2009

15.05.09

It's really late now, and i suppose to go to bed, but, i feel bad for not studying.

It's already 15th now, countdown, 7 weeks and 5 days to go before exam. And I was checking out FB, checking out blogs and now my own blog.

My stress is on and off, like, this minute i feel the stress, the next minute, I was doing something else. Or, I was telling friend "die lorrr..... cannot finish study..." then next minute I was talking about random stuff and continue on until I'm satisfied.

Not sure how, when I was in LLB, i told myself, if i can't make it, at least i still have other qualifications that I can depend on. But now, hmmm, I don't know how to motivate myself to run faster and faster. I've been studying consistently everyday, but, I have the feeling that i cannot finish the syllabus. But, whatever is it, I will not chicken out. I will sit for the exam no matter what.

Still, I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.

Friend says "2 months or One year and 2 months". That motivates her.

At least, I'm still hanging on and persevering. Hehe.

I just need to hang on!!!

No comments: