Thursday, May 07, 2009

Beauty and Pain

Recently, almost every month since the beginning of the year, I attended a function, mostly on weddings. Then birthday parties. And, just these 2 weeks, I spent a lot on dresses, heels and make-ups and accessories. All are necessities right? Buying them at one go really cost a bomb in my wallet. This is coz i don't normally use them and i hunt for them only when i need them. I don't mind the recyclying of the same dress on different occasion. But, hey, girls should dress up and be pretty. Grrrr. This is on, trying to be nice and presentable.

So I explored the world of eye liner and mascara. Using it is pretty easy I think... coz some one did it on me. But taking it off really painful. Have to keep rubbing and rubbing, to take off the mascara and eye liner. Left my eyes red and skin around my eyes become sore. Grrr... this is on, trying to be nice and presentable, still.

Ah weell, next thing i'm gonna get, brush set. Though i don't really know how to do make up. But i think, every girl should have this stuff. Hehehehe....

bobbi brown doesn't sit around the gadget corner...
*speechless*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah... i like the bobbi brown doesn't sit around the gadget corner .. haha