Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26.05.09

So I'm back at home. After the really last minute plan. Luckily the air ticket is not so expensive buying at last minute.

The flight back was not so good. First half of the journey, there were girls talking few rows behind me and I can hear their conversation. Then the second half the the journey, there was a crying baby, cried on top of his lungs. I can't really hear them with my mp3, but the last 20 minutes before landing, I feel like shouting at the pilot to land as fast as he could.

I was overjoyed when I first touch down. Like, never been home before that kind. Too tired with life over there and I called home and asked if I can come back. Hehe, even for that few days, I'm satisfied. To recharge myself to continue and fight the battle.

So now i'm at cousin's place, as my own place, the modem broke down. Nobody uses the computer, thus the modem was on 24/7 and now, resets every 3 minutes. So, i can't really online. Need to get a new modem. Therefore, no photos for now.

Till then, see you guys this weekend. Don't miss me much :)

No comments: