Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Salute You

I never had a chance to tell you this, or I probably don't see a point of telling you this out of the sudden. But not that this is a good time. But....

Although life sucks on you, although everything doesn't seems alright with you, I know, you never stop searching for that something that deep inside only you can understand.

Although it seems like everything that happen, is brought upon by yourself, but hey, nothing happens from one party only.

But of all the things that happened, I always see you as a very brave person. A person that always seek for happiness thou nothing last forever, the person that always hope and always give, though it may not last, the person that always be strong and never give up, though sometimes it fails on you.

And to compare me and you, you have more colours in your life than I do, cause you are brave to make steps out of the ordinary, out of the way we're taught or told to be, out of our very own comfort zone. And when experience counts in life, you had more than I have.

So, I salute you. I've been thinking of this a lot lately, and, I just want to tell you, life sucks and sometimes it fails on us, but, we continue to hope and we continue to work towards perfection, cause life is full of hope. We may fall into pieces, we may just want to sit and let life pass us by, but I know, you will stand up and continue walking very soon, so, don't sit too long. Life is waiting!!!

Take care, Love you always.
Cynth :)

No comments: