Monday, December 07, 2009

07.12.09

I was deleting cleaning up my blog when I come across this post

It still feel the same.

***

I wanted to blog bout this and whole loads of story but, i'll just keep it short. Ad, it's good to see you again last week, after so long. It's still the same when i first know you, and the comments u left in this said post, and now, it still the same. glad that we keep each other.

***

Have a productive and blessed week ahead. Will look forward each day and be happy!!
till then, God bless you, friends!!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

You blogged about me!! You blogged about me!! It's been a while since someone blogged about me! It's been a while since i blog too. :P

Glad we met up the other day, albeit impromptu. Now I know more of your dirty little secrets to blackmail you.

*scream hysterically*

Pardon me. Work is stressful.

lazyant said...

-________-
Like I don't know ur secrets. We can play spill-out-one-by-one, see who knows whose more. harharharh... boring in the office. that's why being lame. you chill!!