Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xmas of 2009

It suppose to be a joyous occasion, for remembering the birth of Jesus Christ. A time for family get together, and christmas carols and presents. The feast and wine and family sitting around together. Yes, it's a family time.

But well, family time, can mean disaster as well. The good things come with bad things, the sweetness comes with the bitter. It's like yin and yang, or a balance u can call it.

And it suppose to be happy time, laughing out loud time, loving and being bigger heart time. And not a throw-a-fit time. It's sad to know, that at times like this, at a (supposedly) joyous moment, that sour face just appear, or anger are not managed well and tantrum are thrown. Hate to say but, respect the occasion and respect the people around you, are still one of the necessary values that are needed.

I am, trying not to get distracted. But at the same time, my heart is broken, and all I wanted to do, is try to accept the beautiful side of it and close one eye on the broken part. I just hope, time will pass without any major disaster!

I know it's suppose to be time of celebration and count my blessings, but, I can't help it, to be sadden by that fact. Not even angry but sad. sigh.

Merry Blessed Christmas people! I hope you have a great one!!!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the risk of sounding like a fawning sycophant, I heartily concur *nod* *nod*.

On the flipside, remember the 90/10 principle? 10% of life is made up of what happens to you, but 90% of it is decided by how you react. Nevertheless, we are only human, and it is natural to get upset sometimes (also, it is always easier to be objective when you are the 3rd party looking in, I know).

Things will be fine, have faith. And when all else fails, SMILE SMILE, it helps more then you think. After all, you do have a beautiful one :)

Catch up more soon when you are back.

AOF