Saturday, December 12, 2009

12.12.09

It was a bad day, as far as I can remember. Not sure how i got annoyed, but i remember the part where my car was 'kissed' from behind, and while me, still at the agitated moment, went down the car, looked at the driver who 'kissed' my car, then looked at the bumper if there's any damage. no damage, then i 'tabik' at the guy with my angry face, cause still in very annoyed position. that's all i remember. short term memory or what, I don't remember the details anymore. Called L to spill out the annoyance just now, but i forgot half of the details -_-

Probably a lot of times it happens to us before. we was irritated or annoyed, and we get mad or feeling agitated, after a while, we forgot about what had happened but still feeling very annoyed.

But, I'm just being bitchy today, which I don't usually. I just want it my way, today. just feeling bitchy. whatever i don't like, i just say it to friend's face. yea, that's me today. the other side of me, which, normally doesn't come out.

so, if u see this side of me, either u're close to me that i let u see this side of me, or u're just too annoying!!

No comments: