Saturday, December 19, 2009

19.12.09

I'm just gonna be quick on this. Not lengthy one.

I bumped to someone whom I don't want to meet, the one i mention on my previous post. Yeah, luckily, I was alert enough to turn and walk straight away, while replying SMS-es after a looong busy day. My gosh.... The running away and hiding, is really frightening, shocking and at same time thrilling. It was crazy, but thank God, yea, she didn't see me. Crazy. Shall explain more, or, just leave it here. Not important anyway...

Before I run to sleep, Thank you (Really) Old Friend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casting sweeping, furtive glances. Racing the length of long, circuitous detours. Taking sharply abrupt turns and corner twists. Muscles tensed, adrenaline pumping. Indeed, it was a THRILLING grand escape, was it not? ;)

I think that everything happens for a reason, and that her appearance, however unwarranted, did, on some levels, introduce a certain element of excitement and humour in the day's proceedings (though I do regret that our shopping sojourn had to be cancelled, another time then).

Naturally, everything turned out alright, after a fashion. That said, I do believe I owe her a thank you for giving me, albeit for all the wrong reasons, a walk to remember =) Here is to that, and all the ones that are to come (sans her looming presence, of course! :P)

AOF