Saturday, December 12, 2009

Go away please!

I'm not going to disclose details. But, I just want to continue on from what I've wrote on my FB status and twitter just yesterday.

don't understand why ppl don't get it when i don't reply their sms-es for months. and still, not giving up in telling me, u're dropping by the town. salute u!

People come and go, as every day your life path cross with someone else, you share a moment, whether a crush or a click, or just plain acquaintances or working partner. And these moment may last longer, and some may just end after a few hours. Sometimes we click, sometimes we don't. Sometimes we have the same frequency, but not all the time. Sometimes we tune in the same channel, but later on, we head on to different channels. People come, and go.

And sometimes, you're stuck with this person, though there's not many things in common, but you still hang on with this person. Why i say stuck, as when the bad feelings over weigh the good feelings out of the moments, and you still want to stay that way, to be together in that moment, but at the same time you're torturing yourself by staying together, so, you're kinda stuck.

But still, bad experience, or short moments that we had before, the hurt and lost that we had before, never stop us from experiencing people. mind you, the only thing that stop you is your own fear that u keep building inside you.

But, i come to conclusion, when people come, i'll just appreciate, and when people go, i'll just need to bless them. it wasn't easy coming into this state, cause I had moments before. Moments that I don't want to let go, but people need to move on. and in between losing these moments and moving on, i went into the I'm-in-my-own-world stage. I kept myself busy, I hang out with the same group of people, but never tried to listen to what they were talking about. People busied around me, but I was stagnant in the same position for very long. It felt as if part of me is gone. And looking back, I know, i need to take care of myself, to make myself happy, to live every moment.

So, right now. I learn each day, from the past, on how to improve and be better in the moments. How not to repeat the same mistake, and how not to throw myself in a way that will hurt me. No, i'm not keeping myself out of the world. I am out there, to experience and live to the fullest.

*listening to I gotta feeling*

Why am i crapping this? Cause someone that I've been avoiding is coming to town. When the relationship just base on lies and cover up, pretending to be successful or wannabe somebody, self-centred and selfish, i don't see the point of even replying your messages. After all the lies, I still care and take you as friend, but you just screw your own chance. Even my mom's advice I ignore, and gave you a chance. But, you just screw it. So, I won't even bother meeting you up when u drop by the town. Even if u hunt me down to my house, i'll just crash friend's house, or head to the hotel *big smile*

Okiie.... enough of story telling. tonight was a good good night. Have a great weekend people!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An eventful day indeed.

It has been said that letting go is the hardest thing to do, so I do not envy your position. Sometimes, despite your best efforts, there are people who are just too "caustic" to associate with. One just has to step up and say enough is enough, and then make a clean break of things. After all, life is just too short to be spent on those that are clearly, not worth our time.

Nietzsche once said, "What does not kill me, makes me stronger." There IS a silver lining in all of this; I am certain that you have come away from this encounter a better, and stronger person; more then equipped to deal with people of this sort in the future (preferably by giving them a swift kick in their behinds to the curb!)

-An old (and from the looks of it, extremely nosy) friend