Saturday, January 02, 2010

This time, last year

It feels like dejavu. The same thing happened last year at this time, repeats itself this year, yesterday. Except that we're in different continent, communicated through the phone, did the same thing and had the same meal for dinner. How ironic. And, I was there at the airport when I just arrived when you were there to fly off to the city I've just flew back from.

The first few days of last year, I was depressed. Over something I couldn't let go for few years. Not sure if I would do it differently this year. Will this go somewhere or should I just let it go. Not sure.

It's a new year, new beginning. Like every day else, once the sun rise, it is a new beginning. This time, I want to do things differently, see things differently and priorities things.

Sigh, what I am talking about? It's New year!! Happy Blessed New Year!!