Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Boss

It was quite close to lunch time when my colleague IM-ed me the websites of the food. I was in the midst of doing some letter, trying to get it down before lunch break. Just within minutes my colleague came to my cubicle and say, "it's kinda far, let's go there next time". Me, "no, we must go today!!! "(after looking at the food for a few seconds in between doing work).

20 minutes before lunch break, I let my boss sign the letter in his room while looking out giving my colleague some face expression. Suddenly my boss...
"I know you all want to go some where to eat. I see you keep looking at your watch. You all can go now and come back 15 minutes pass the working hour after lunch, or later a bit, but not so late lah yea..."

Immediately, I gave him my super sweetest smile and look at my colleague happily. Such nice boss. Then bought him some egg-tart. Hehe...

What did we have for lunch? Seafood porridge. 16 bucks per person but the stuff, is sooo much that we can't finish it. We were so full till bloated. -____-

No comments: