Friday, January 15, 2010

16.01.2010

A lot of things happen just past 2 weeks, that I refuse to even blog. Just afraid that whatever that I'm going through / went through and some how leak out through the words I typed. here. how dangerous is it, even when it was very vague, people can just make assumptions.

This week has been a great one. Blessed and fulfilling at same time. For quite some time, I've stop blogging about what I've done and where did I go, to preserve privacy and transparency. I'm still not that bold and courageous yet to just not care what others say. but anyways....

(typed the above in the office yesterday Friday, after work, while waiting to go dinner.....and ran out before i manage to finish it...)

So, yesterday cell was great night. Though there was a bit of drama before cell, but, it was good, to catch up for just an hour, to throw all the things out and share a bit.

So, what that one thing in your life that you want God to fill it up this year?

No comments: